joiGifts.com Privacy Terms
- the personal information we may collect from you when you visit our Website, respond to our emails, place orders via mail or fax, use our mobile applications, place orders through social media applications (such as our Facebook and Instagram) or otherwise contact us via telephone, email, fax or mail (collectively, our "Services"),
- why we gather information from you,
- how we collect it,
- how we use it, and
- the choices you have regarding our use of personal information you have provided.
Why do we gather information?
The Service gathers personal information to help improve our products and customer service, to communicate with you, to process your orders, to provide an enhanced and more personalized shopping experience and to inform you, and your gift and message recipients, of special offers and discounts from us, our affiliated brands and selected third parties.
What information do we gather?
We collect information through our website, emails, mail, fax, telephone, mobile applications and social media applications (such as our Facebook App) including when you:
- place an order,
- participate in our forums, surveys, contests, sweepstakes, promotions, content submissions, chats, bulletin boards, discussion groups, requests for suggestions, and membership registrations, and
- engage in other activities, services, products and resources we make accessible to our customers, members or users.
Depending on how you are interact with us, we collect some or all of the following types of information:
- your name, address, telephone number, email address, user ID and contact information,
- billing information (credit/debit card number, expiration date, alternate or additional billing information and billing address),
- gender and birth date, if you choose, or are otherwise required to, enter such information, interests,
- products purchased and occasion type (for example, Mother's Day),
- any promotion or gift card code and related information (for example, if you are claiming frequent flyer miles),
- Message and gift recipients' names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses,
- device information - information about your mobile device, including platform information and device location
- application information - application information, including which of your applications are used, how your applications are used and the duration of use of your application,
- network information – network information, including IP address, network carrier and country code, browsing information, such as how you interact with the Services; and
Information you provide to us may be collected by us even if an order, registration, or other process is started but not completed or otherwise cancelled. Members may also add to their Address Book the name, address and telephone number of friends or other persons to whom they may wish to send gifts or expressions. Other Members do not have the right to view and edit your Address Book entries.
Data Deletion Request
To the extent required by applicable law, you may have the right to request access to or delete your personal data. This can be done by contacting our Customer Care Department on [email protected]
How we use "Cookies" and "Action Tags".
Other ServicesAdvertisements for our products and services may appear on third party websites around the Internet. Some websites and services deliver these advertisements based upon data that has been previously collected about your past behavior online. For example, if you have viewed websites about gift baskets, these websites or services may display to you an advertisement for our gift baskets. This kind of targeted advertising is sometimes called interest-based or online behavioral advertising. It is generally not based upon your personal information (such as your name or email address), but rather, upon your online activities. We do not control such third party websites or services on which these advertisements appear. Further, we do not control how they collect and use data about your online activities.
We collect data from you for use in interest-based advertising when you use our Services. Other companies may serve interest-based advertisements on our Services. We comply with the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising as administered by the Digital Advertising Alliance (www.aboutads.info).You may opt-out of being tracked online by certain companies who are listed at//www.aboutads.info/choices/ OR//www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp and may also learn more about online behavioral advertising at such websites. If you opt-out, you will still receive advertisements, but they will not be delivered to you by such companies from whom you have opted out based upon your behavioral data possessed by the companies from whom you have opted-out. This process relies upon an opt-out cookie, so if you delete your cookies or use a different computer, you will have to repeat this process. We do not respond to or honor "do not track" (a/k/a DNT) signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers.
How we use the information we collect
We may also share your information, including your email address, with our vendors and service providers, but we only authorize them to use such information for our benefit, for instance, to better communicate appropriate offers to you as a consumer. We may transfer your information in connection with the sale, merger, reorganization or change of control of us or the division responsible for the Services with which your information is associated or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding.
We may use your information to match it with other public and private data sources in order to enhance our records, such as appending addition information to your profile, or the records of our business partners. We also may work with other providers who also possess your information in order to engage in advertising and other promotional services, such as sharing your personal information with a third party who also has your personal information in order to enhance one or both of our advertising or promotional.
Consent to Transfer and Submission
Sharing of Information Within Enhance Group Ltd.
Links to Other Web Sites
We may provide you with the ability to log into our Service using a social media account, such as Facebook Connect. We do not control the activities of such social media services and have no control over the data they collect or their privacy practices. You should review their privacy practices before using any such social media service.
Security and Passwords
If you place an order on our website, it encrypts the credit/debit card number you submit prior to transmission over the Internet using secure socket layer (SSL) encryption technology. This technology works best when the website is viewed using Microsoft IE®, Google Chrome®, Mozilla Firefox®, and Apple Safari® browsers. However, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Although we make reasonable efforts to safeguard personal information once we receive it, we cannot warrant the security of information we receive.Portions of the Service (such as our Member registration and Address Book) may require registration and log-in processes in which you will select a user ID and password (collectively, the "Password"). Passwords provided to you by us are the confidential property of the Company and may be used by you solely for your individual use of the Service (and otherwise as specified by us). You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any Password and for all activities that occur using your Password, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Password or accounts.
How to Limit the Use of Personal Information
We want to communicate with you only to the extent you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to have personal information collected from you via the Service shared with third parties, or to set your preferences concerning promotional communications, please follow the directions below.
From Third Parties
Enhance Digital General Trading LLCFrom our AffiliatesIf you also prefer not to have us provide personal information about you to our Affiliates, please indicate in your email or letter that you wish your instructions to apply to our "Affiliates."
If you would like to update or correct information previously provided to us, please send an e-mail with your new information, including your complete name, postal address, and email address to [email protected].Members can modify and update their membership information (including name, mailing address, birth date, telephone number and email address) by accessing the password-protected "Update Membership" page.
Your Consent and Changes to this Policy