Petite Haworthia Rich Green By WANDER POT
Famously known as one of the easiest houseplants to care for, this Petite Haworthia Rich Green By WANDER POT is a unique sustainable gift idea for loved ones. Pre-planted in an exquisitely hand-crafted rich green gift box that doubles as a planter, this beauty is ready to bring a touch of exotic to any corner.
- Watering: Every 2-3 weeks, make sure the soil is dry before watering.
- Soil: Haworthias grow well in dry and well drained soil (potting soil, coarse sand and perlite).
- Nutrition: They don’t require fertiliser. However, an occasional feed during growth periods is helpful.
- Repotting: After 12-14 months, move it to a 1/3 bigger pot (with drainage!).
- This Plant box is ethically handmade from 100% recycled and biodegradable material with zero waste.
- It’s lined with natural latex extracted from the Rubber Tree, which makes it waterproof, long-lasting and sustainable.
- Can be cleaned by gently wiping it with a damp fibre cloth.
- Reuse this gorgeous pot once your happy plant moves to a larger one.
- Dimensions: Diameter 11.5 cm × Height 14 cm
- Availability: Out of Stock
- SKU: joi30668-Dubai