Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo Explorer Experienceby Emaar
Dubai aquarium & underwater zoo explorer experience is an integral part of The Dubai Mall’s diverse entertainment portfolio. Dubai Aquarium is one of the largest indoor aquariums of its kind in the world; it's 51m long, 20m wide and 11m deep. Dubai Aquarium illuminates the marvels of the ocean floor and showcases one of the most diverse collections of aquatic life worldwide. Dubai Aquarium has thousands of aquatic creatures, representing several hundred-marine species. The experience consists of three ecological zones: Rainforest, Rock Pool Coastline and UAE Night Creatures, where a variety of aquatic creatures are featured including crocodiles, piranhas, giant spider crabs, otters, water rats, sea horses and sea jellies and many more.
- The aquarium has enough capacity to hold 10 million liters of water.
- The Underwater Zoo is located in Level 2 of the mall
- Offers an interactive approach to educating guests of all ages on the ecology and sustainability of marine life.
- Glass Bottom Boat Ride not available for pregnant guests and children below 3 years of age.
- Children younger than 3 years old are free of charge. Children younger than 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult (16+ years old).
- All experience vouchers e-copy will be sent to customer via email.
- Availability: In Stock
- SKU: joim12648-dubai
Maximum number of characters: 40
Loading available delivery dates...